Friday, May 29, 2015

Best Shoulder Massage Ever in the Middle of Central Mall

photo by Jeff Easterling
You have walked thru Central Mall and seen the guys with the massage chairs, but have you ever stopped. Today I did, and it was fantastic!
Once you get over the fact that people are walking by thru the mall and looking at you, it has got to be one of the best shoulder massages I have had. I don't know the guys name, I am not even sure he understood a single word I said, but when he found the knots in my back, he went to work with his massage kung fu. 

Palms, knuckles, elbows, some pressure points, I think he might even have kicked me at one point. Whatever he did, $12 for a steady 10 minute deep tissue massage and the immediate results was a reason I will be making regular stops. That, and that he and his partner spoke a language I don't understand, the mall wasn't that crowded due to recent policy changes at the mall, and the muzak system was playing "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys.

They have a place in the center with massage chairs, but they also have a store, "Relax Zone", near JC Penny, if you want a little more privacy than being out in the middle of the mall step inside their place quiet, clean, and relaxing.

I highly recommend that if you are near the mall and have a few minutes to spare, you use those minutes to relax at the mall... Sounds crazy, I know, but give them a chance. You won't be disappointed. 
Photos by Jeff Easterling





3 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. zyllion zma-14-bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! massage pad chair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes chair massages are a Great pick me up ! If I don't have time for a table massage Ill get a quick chair massage ! That sure the trick for me temporarily ! 😁

    ReplyDelete